Soho Grand Hotel is committed to improving the accessibility and usability of its website, https://www.sohogrand.com/. Soho Grand Hotel strives to ensure that its website services and content are accessible to persons with disabilities, including those who use screen reader technology. To accomplish this, Soho Grand Hotel has engaged UsableNet Inc., a leading web accessibility consultant to help test, remediate, and maintain our website in-line with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), which also certified that the site is in conformance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Soho Grand Hotel strives to meet the needs of its guests with disabilities. The following common areas and amenities are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the accessible public entrance to the hotel registration area
- Route from the accessible public entrance to the hotel restaurant and bars.
- Route from the accessible public entrance to the hotel meeting facilities
- Route from the accessible public entrance to the fitness center
- Guestrooms with mobility features and doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Public restrooms
Additional Accessibility Information:
- Please note that the hotel does not have a self-parking facility and therefore cannot offer accessible parking spaces for cars or vans
Please feel free to contact the hotel at 212.965.3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have further questions about accessibility.
310 West Broadway
New York, NY 10013